BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. INFORMATION THAT D’AMOR COLLECTS:
A) INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS:
This Policy explains how d’amor collects personal and non-personal information, classified as mandatory or voluntary and uses, discloses and protects such information through the Website. 'Personal Information' is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person ("Personal Information"). Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, etc.
You may need to provide d’amor your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the d’amor, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in your account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with d’amor's customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
d’amor collects only such Personal Information that d’amor believes to be relevant and is required to understand you or your interests. d’amor collects your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate your participation in the activities you select, track your preferences, to provide you with a customized Website experience, to notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by d’amor, keep you informed about latest content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services of d’amor, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with you after your visit, to otherwise support your relationship with d’amor or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
B) INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATION:
While you traverse the pages of our website, we keep a constant tab on your behavior on our Website. This information is utilized by us for internal research on the habits, the preferences of the user. We also make an attempt to understand better the background of our users so that we can develop our services qualitatively to give our users the finest shopping experience and thus better serve our users every step of the way. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis and may include the URL you lasted visited, the next URL you go to after visiting our pages, information about the computer browser you are making use of as well as your Internet Protocol address famously known as “IP address”.
2. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use personal information to provide the services you request, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users.
- We may provide your collected information to our affiliates and service providers under contract (such as customer care, data analytics) to support the operation of the Website and our services.
- We use your personal information to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, and in general to improve the user experience and make it comparable to other e-commerce websites. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze profile and usage data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We use your personal information to improve our platform, improve the Site's content and product offerings, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We may also use the information we collect tooccasionallynotify you about important functionality changes to our web site, new d’amor services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to email@example.com to change your preferences. Just remember to change your preferences for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
3. SHARED PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are required to submit your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. d’amor uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with d’amor is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the website. Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.
d’amor strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, d’amor adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where d’amor stores your personal data.
d’amor is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY OR ELSEWHERE, D’AMOR SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR MISUSE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, IF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE OR MISUSE IS ATTRIBUTABLE TO A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT (AS DEFINED BELOW).
A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of d’amor and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
We at d’amor believe in strict compliance of all laws, rules and regulations. So, when a request is received from law enforcement agencies for investigation into alleged irregularities on the part of any user we shall disclose details including but not limited to name, address, telephone numbers, email-ID etc. of such user. We will not reveal details about you unless we receive a court order or similar legal procedure. However, when we believe it is expedient in the interest of the community to divulge details about you to law enforcement agencies we will do so without requiring any court order or similar legal procedure.
5. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
By adopting the following measures, you can protect your information provided or to be provided to d’amor:
- Use only secures websites when disclosing your personally identifiable information. Secure pages begin with "https".
- Avoid easy to-figure out access and personal ID (PIN) codes.
- Never respond to unsolicited requests for your social security number (SSN) or financial data.
Do not disclose your passwords to the Site or your account information to any other person.
6. PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION:
Users agree that the information they provide to us like names, address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, fax numbers etc. during the registration process or at any other time will be true, fair and updated. If it comes to our notice that such information provided by you is incorrect either wholly or in part then we may resort to termination of account.
You can add or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. When you update information, d’amor will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
Use of d’amor is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot buy any product on the Website. If you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Website such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Website.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
By accessing the Website, you have agreed to the terms set out in this Policy. This Policy should be at all times read along with the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that d’amor has about you and your account. d’amor may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at d’amor's sole discretion or on account of changes in law. d’amor will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. d’amor may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless you have instructed d’amor not to, but you should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, d’amor shall not be required to notify you of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
If you choose to visit the Website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and the Website's Terms and Conditions.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general after setting up an account.
d’amor reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of www.damor.in services or programs with or without notice.
This policy is governed by the laws of Mumbai, India, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under or out of this policy shall lie exclusively with the state courts in Mumbai, India. If any provision of this policy is found to be invalid by a court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision of this policy shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this policy, which shall remain in full force and effect.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL d’amor HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, THE BREACH OF THIS POLICY, HOWEVER OCCASIONED.